Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Springing Forward... And Backward. And All Over The Place.

I have a lot to say, I've had a lot to say for a while now, and it's been so long since I've sat down to write it... now it's all just mush in my head. I wanted to write about the devastating earthquake and tsunami in Japan, and how small it made me feel. How powerful this world we live in is, and how, as cliches as it seems, we really are just these little specks clinging to this planet precariously and, well there's more but I've lost it now.

I want to write about SPRING and time changes and thunderstorms, recipes and cooking, planting things and growing things and all of these plans and goals I have. Running and jewelry making and my new business venture and complaints about certain things... like bunnies chewing through phone cords.

Today I could write about the hail storm we got (which was pretty cool, actually), but everything is just all scattered and jumbled up in my head, and I'm feeling somewhat restless and unable to concentrate so I'm leaving you with just this rambling, bits and pieces sort of... thing... that somewhat resembles a blog post.

1 comment:

  1. Sigh. I know what you mean. But you know, I'm this way most of the time. ;)

    ReplyDelete