Tuesday, February 22, 2011

All About the Blog

Welcome to my blog!

I would like to start out by saying that I am NOT a writer, so please ignore the various mishaps you may find here, including but not limited to: Lack of interesting subject matter, poor sentence structure, typos and incorrect grammar, random and rambling monologues, sometimes vague and cryptic writings, etc etc etc.

I have had blogs in the past, and I miss it. That's why I am back. This time, I am writing for me. I always felt this great pressure to make everything I write great, or an overwhelming need to keep up with blogs I like and comment everywhere so that I wouldn't lose readers, and while I will obviously continue to read and comment on blogs I like... I just don't want the pressure of feeling like I HAVE to do it.

This is mostly a pace for me to write about whatever is on my mind. How my day went, or a problem I may be having, updates about my daughter and family, venting frustrations and sadness, posting photos, writing about places or products, basically just whatever I feel like. No real theme or rhyme or reason!

I can't promise to always be entertaining, or even to write every day. But if you enjoy what you find leave me a comment and I will be sure to check out your blog as well!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to find your new blog and thanks for looking up mine! I definitely wondered what you were up to despite not "following" blogs like I used to. My latest philosophy on blogging is like yours...do it for myself and my family mainly to chronicle our lives and my take on them like an online diary with visual aids...so I'll check in on you and you do the same with no pressure to keep up...just when we have time! Looking forward to yours...

    ReplyDelete